If you’re the kind of person who makes good use on your alarms snooze button, then the Panasonic microwave, (NN-E271WMBPQ model) is going to suit you to a tee. It’s compact enough for the smallest of kitchens, yet powerful enough to heat your morning porridge up in 2 minutes flat.
The perfect cooking solution when you need food in an instant.
While you’re not going to be making 4 course, 5 star meals out the NN-E271WMBPQ Panasonic microwave ovens, you are going to get a powerful 800 watt microwave, that cooks foods in an instant. It’s ideal for people with a busy lifestyle, who cook a lot of readymade meals.
Panasonic Microwave NN-E271WMBPQ Review
Cooking foods fast, while getting them piping hot all the way through.Something some of the smaller microwave ovens, tend to fail at. You end up heating up a readymade meal, according to the instructions on the packet, and find the middle of your dinner is frozen solid to the core.
The Panasonic microwave ovens lay that problem to rest.
It’s energy classification is an E rating. For those who don’t know, microwave ovens are rated from A – E, and no…that’s not for “accident and emergency” waiting to happen. Unless you throw a can of beans into it, without using a suitable container.
The ratings scale works from a class “A” microwave, taking the longest time to cook foods, and the E classification is the fastest cook time.
That’s why you can be sure that as compact as the Panasonic microwaves are, they’re still going to get your food heated up in the fastest time possible.
Key Product Features
- 20L Capacity
- 800W Microwave Oven
- 5 Power Levels
- 9 Auto Programmes
- 800Watt Power
- 20 Litre Capacity
- Acrylic Lining for an easy clean
- 9 Auto Programs
With a 20 L capacity, it’s not the smallest of microwave ovens. The smallest capacity is a 10-litre capacity, and the largest will be 46 litres. Therefore, you’re getting one of the midsized Panasonic microwaves, that’s still compact enough to fit in the smallest of kitchens.
Microwave Kitchen Space
If you’re really cramped for space, it’s still lightweight, so it’s ideal for wall hanging. You don’t get the wall hanging brackets with it, but you can pick them up cheap enough if you need to keep your worktop space for other uses.
That said though, with dimensions of 32.7 x 43.3 x 25.8 cm, it’s not going to take up a huge amount of space.
You also get the features of some of the top of the line microwaves, such as the auto-weighing programs, 5 power levels and of course, the acrylic lining that most Panasonic microwave ovens have to make them super easy to wipe down and clean in an instant.
Things to Consider on the Panasonic microwave
- Space saving design with touch control panel
- Child lock provides extra security to prevent little fingers interfering with the programming of the oven
- 255mm turntable
- Noise Level 46dB
- The 255mm turntable is what makes the Panasonic microwave ideal for reheating full size dinner plates.
How many times, have you sat down to eat your dinner, and the phone goes, the door goes, or you’ve run out of milk for a cuppa and have to nip to the shops? The Panasonic microwave comes in really handy for scenarios like that, as you can simply pop your dinner plate into the microwave and the turntable, will accommodate it, while the heat is evenly distributed, ensuring you food is evenly heated with no cold spots that have been missed.
Panasonic Microwave has a Stylish Finish
The Panasonic microwave is designed for small kitchens, while ensuring you get the full benefits of the latest technology, to enhance your cooking and lifestyle.
For families with young inquisitive fingers, you’ll be delighted to know that the Panasonic microwave ovens have your best interests covered. They provide an excellent tamper proof child safety feature, that lets you select the timing, power levels, and the microwave to determine the weight, and no matter how many buttons are pushed…the settings won’t change.
What we like
- It’s compact and well suited to houses with a small kitchen, which have limited worktop space.
- 800 watt power, so cook foods pretty quickly
- Large platter inside, so while it’s compact for small kitchens, you still get plenty of room on the platter to cook most foods.
- Does all your basics and doesn’t dominate your worktops
- Clear instructions
What we don’t like
- You always have to select the power level before entering the weight of the product or it will automatically default to cook on full power.
- No frills like grilling, steaming, roasting, or crisp settings, for adding a crunch to your pizza bases. Panasonic microwave ovens have a lot of technology, but this one gives you all the basic essentials with a few additional programs that others don’t, given the compact size of the unit.
- Has a low ceiling, so it’s not going to be ideal for using a stack plate for reheating a couple of dinners at a time. Will only take one full dinner plate in one go.
Final Say on the Panasonic Microwave
When you want a compact microwave to fit into a tight space, you can find yourself looking at models that have very few features. Panasonic microwave ovens are one of the best brands for coming up with innovative designs, which incorporate the latest technology, such as their unique auto-weight programs, multiple power level settings, child safety features, and still not be compromising your worktop space.
For busy families that use microwaves a lot, you’ll be delighted with the simple wipe clean surface on the inside, with its acrylic lining, for super efficient wipe clean cleaning.
Panasonic microwave ovens are great for fast cooking, easy cleaning, simple to use and perfect for reheating dinners, or even making ready-brek, for the kids’ breakfast in the morning.