Enjoy the fresh taste of real, café style coffee from the comfort of your own home, with the Espressivo Dualit coffee machine. With a traditional steam wand attachment, you get the perfect froth on every cup. With plenty of space beneath the spout, you can brew large lattes in one go. Something that’s normally reserved for office coffee mach
ines, where the brew can be tailored to suit a wide array of preferences.
The design is compact, robust, and built to last a lifetime, which is perfect for office coffee machines, as they’re often used to the bone.
Unlike most office coffee machines, the Espressivo Dualit coffee machine is able to make 2 cups of coffee in one go. It’s not a single serve, which means you can brew more coffee faster than you can with others.
Using the versatile steam wand, you can get add a great tasting crema to your Espresso or get a great froth on your Cappuccino.
For a bean to cup Espresso, the powerful 15 bar pressure pump works tremendously well to give you a rich tasting Espresso, with a smooth aroma and thick crema to finish it off, and it goes down a treat every time.
Dualit Coffee Machine Review
With the 3 different coffee making options, (something most office coffee machines lack) you can choose to use it in single serve mode, dual mode for 2 cups or use a single serve pod, to leave no mess behind.
What we like
- Great aspects all round from the appearance of the coffee, the aroma, the crema and the taste are all excellent.
- Make up to 2 cups at a time
- Use the spout on the Dualit coffee machine to make large lattes
- Use coffee pods for convenience
- Give a thick crema to your bean to cup Espresso
- Good temperature, ready for drinking as soon as it’s poured
- Rich in flavour
- Uses a steam froth that makes great tasting Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato and Caffelatte
- There’s quite a bit of space under the frothing spout, that’s great for making a large Cappuccino or Latte
- Café style coffee in every cup it makes
- It’s compact so fits neatly on your worktops, cleverly designed with the water reservoir at the back of the unit, so it’s hidden away.
- Makes coffee in 40 seconds so it’s faster than waiting for a kettle boiling
- Comes with a coffee measuring spoon for ideal measures of ground coffee, or you can use the handy pods that leave no coffee spills.
- Rotary dial for ease of use
- Robust build that will last a lifetime
To ensure you get the best tasting coffee from the Espressivo Dualit coffee machine, it’s best used with Lavazza coffee beans. As with any coffee machine, the produce is only as good as the ingredients that are used to make it.
With finer ground coffee beans, you can find the texture of bean to cup Espresso drinks lose their flavour. Since the build of the Espressivo Dualit coffee machine is sturdy and reliable… for office coffee machines, this is ideal, as it’s built to last and will give your clients or staff, a great tasting coffee.
To leave a lasting impression, Lavazza beans retain all the richness and the Espressivo Dualit coffee machine adds the thick crema and sweet aroma of a freshly brewed coffee. You can also use the steam wand for adding a thick and foamy froth to your Cappuccino too.
What we don’t like
- It’s not as good when you don’t preheat your cups. That’s mentioned in the instruction manual though, so be sure to read that first for some tips to get the best coffee out of the Espressivo Dualit coffee machine.
- It is loud but so is every piece of equipment that uses a pump.
- It can take a bit of getting used to and perfecting the grind on it.
As the instructional manual explains, you’re best to heat your cups up before pouring your coffee. This ensures optimum temperature. The noise level can be loud but that’s expected with any coffee maker that uses a 15 bar pressure pump.
The only other thing is that it can take a bit of time to perfect the grind you like. That could be a problem with office coffee machines, where everyone has different preferences.
The Espressivo Dualit coffee machine, packs a real punch, both in terms of style and the coffee it makes. With its variable grind settings, powerful 15 bar pressure pump, 3 coffee serving options, tradition steam wand and 1.5-litre water reservoir, it’s great for making bean to cup Espressos, a Latte Macchiato and Caffelatte, or even making a frothy and foamy Cappuccino.
Dualit make excellent office coffee machines as they pack the power and versatility to make quality coffee in quantities, with a sturdy built that can take a power of use, therefore, the Espressivo Dualit coffee machine is ideal for both office use and for your own use at home.