If you love to make home made soup, smoothies, sauces or even crush ice throughout the day, then you’ll be in love with this Phillips blender. The Phillips HR2094 food blender is the perfect compact blender to fit into smaller sized kitchens.
Phillips Blender Review
Finished in a slick brushed aluminium metal finish, with a sturdy and high quality glass jug, it’s ideal for households that use blenders throughout the day, to make up fresh fruit smoothies or perhaps blend soup into a more refined chef like texture. It’s also ideal for parents looking for a blender for making baby food.
The food blender comes with full operational and set up instructions, which are clear to understand. You’ll be able to get your blender set up fast and easy. All the parts are also detachable and dishwasher safe, so the cleanup process is straightforward. Just detach, wash, and reassemble.
What’s in the box ?
- 1 x Phillips HR2094 Blender
- 1 X Fruit Filter
- 1 x 1.5 L Jug
- 1 x Detachable Blade Unit
- 1 x Instruction Manual
The fruit filter helps you make great smoothies without any chunks of fruit through the drink.
- Anodised aluminium finish, fingerprint-resistant, scratch-proof and corrosion-resistant
- 750 watts power
- Variable speed control
- Illuminated buttons, superb ice-crushing and pulse function
- 1.5 litre glass jar
- Unique serrated blades for perfect blending of all ingredients
- Detachable blade unit for easy cleaning
- Fruit filter for clear juicing of soft fruits
- 50ml measuring cap
- Cord storage
The anodised finish on the exterior of the Phillips blender, ensures that your blender is kept as clean as possible as it’s resistant to fingerprints. If you’re going to have it constantly on your worktops, you’ll find that convenient for keeping it looking fresh and new for years to come.
Making Smoothies with the Phillips Blender HR2094
The variable speed control dial has an attractive blue backlight that compliments the stylish design perfectly.
With a 1.5 litre jug, there’s plenty of space for blending soup or turning frozen fruits into purees.
You can also use the fruit filter to make finer smoothies with soft fruits, without having smaller chunks of fruit making your smoothie lumpy. You get smoothies the way they should be. Liquidised to a fine blend, that’s easy to drink, and no chunks of fruit through your drink.
The other advantage is the cord storage on the Phillips blender. You can leave this on your worktops without having the cord on display. That tucks neatly into the food blender.
Good Points of Phillips Blender
- Stylish, compact, aluminium finish, and high quality glass jar, make for an ideal small kitchen appliance that sits proudly on your kitchen worktops
- Easy cleaning as all parts are detachable and can be put through the dishwasher
- Variable speeds for different uses: (fast, pulse and ice settings)
- Tight fit lid prevents any liquid from leaking while it’s blending.
- Rubber suction feet stick the blender firmly to your worktop, so it doesn’t wobble around when blending.
- Easy to use control dial for settings
- No burning smell that’s characteristic with cheaper blenders.
- Versatile for a multiple uses: Smoothie Maker/Blender/Liquidiser/Juicer/Ice Crusher – The Phillips HR2094 food blender offers an all in one appliance, that’s ideal for multipurpose use.
- Copes well with nuts, ice, frozen fruit etc. Smoothies and soup are made easy with the Phillips blender.
- Good hints in the instructional manual for what you can make with it. (filtered soya milk)
Fitted with a tight lid with the added benefit of superior rubber sealer’s you can use your Phillips blender safely, knowing that there’s not going to be any leakage, while you’re using the food blender for making soup or any other job.
The stability is supported by the rubber suction feet on the base of the Phillips HR2094, which sticks it firmly to your worktop. This gives the Phillips blender the stability it needs to blend, liquidise, juice or crush ice, without the unit wobbling.
Bad Points of Philips Blender HR2094
- Comes with a recipe book for smoothies. No other recipes included. This could be expanded on, as the Phillips HR2094 is an all round food blender and not just a smoothie maker.
- Ingredients need to be chopped into small pieces before being put through the blender.
For a food blender as sophisticated as the Phillips HR2094, you would expect that you’d get a recipe book that would show you how to get the most out of it. Unfortunately, for some reason, you don’t get that. What you do get is a recipe book that will detail how to make delicious fresh fruit smoothies.
For a multipurpose food blender, capable of doing much more than making smoothies, a recipe book would complement the Phillips blender splendidly.
That said though, there’s handy hints and tips for additional things you can use the Phillips HR2094 for that’s mentioned in the instruction booklet. Filtered soya milk was one of them.
The other thing is pertaining to the size of the food processor. Because it’s designed for compact kitchens, with little space, there’s a size issue. You need to chop fruits and vegetables into smaller chunks, before putting them into the food blender.
Final Say on Phillips Blender HR2094
If you cook homemade soup often and want to refine the thickness, then the Phillips HR2094 is the appliance that will help you do that. On top of that, you’ll get the best and most powerful motor available on any food blender, making light work of a variety of tasks. The Phillips blender is versatile for multiple uses:
- Smoothie Maker
- Ice Crusher
The Phillips blender, (HR2094 model) offers an all in one multifunctional kitchen appliance. It’s Ideal for multi purpose use. It’s great for blending soup as well using daily, to give you fresh, fruit smoothies, whenever you want. For those of you with a family and struggle to get them eating their 5 a day, then the Phillips blender can change all that by retaining all the best of the fruits and blending it into a delicious and nutritious fruit drink that goes down a treat.